Saturday, November 26, 2011

Moving

3 weeks? 3 weeks of college left and I will have a degree! It truly amazes me how time has flown and not in the fast way where you don't know how you got here but in a way that I can't believe how much has happened in 3 1/2 years.

    In 3 1/2 years, I managed to get a degree, become a Kappa (COTY), meet my best friends, rediscover my relationship with my Savior, get married, get a dog, move 4 times, never fail a class, grow my hair out, become vegan, go through the temple and be sealed to Joshua for eternity, live in California, learn how to rock climb, and most importantly become someone I really love. (run on sentence much?)

   I always said if I was the same person that I was when I left high school then what a huge waste college would be. I am not at all but it is fun to look back and laugh and realize that you parents were mostly right and you were a whole lot silly about everything. It helps the future seem less scary because some how I got here and managed it all so I must keep enduring.

Moving to Utah in just a few weeks and I could not be more excited for a new chapter; a new opportunity to grow and learn and experience life!

Liz and me during recruitment, freshman year

My little, Rachel, and I at new member banquet, Sophomore year




At the Blue Bell factory, the first summer Joshua and I started dating

Thanksgiving Weekend in 2009, We got engaged! 

Married the man of my dreams

Summated my first mountain, Longs Peak

The cutest dog I ever did see, Royal Moreland

Climbed in Joshua Tree, CA

Lived in California, internship with Nordstrom


How far have you come? How much have you learned? Are you making your time here on Earth as meaningful and full of experience as possible?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TIME!!
AM





No comments:

Post a Comment