Thursday, June 23, 2011

First Timer

Good afternoon! I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time and this is my first attempt at one. I figured a great oppertunity for this would be logging my trip to California for my internship with my sweetheart. I will let this be known now that these posts will be about our life together and all the adventures we are going through including religion, trips, and health.
We are enjoying our time in CA and every day I love this place a little bit more.

Our backyard for the summer.

KF and LG This is to you.

Good advice given by a parking lot.

Vegan Rose cupcake...so 'Klassy'

L&L, AM

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pics. You have a beautiful backyard! It looks like you are having the time of your life. So glad to see you enjoying all of it. Good luck with your internship.

    ReplyDelete